Step 3: Pitch!
Our Superpower judges will review all the proposals and select 10 finalists to join us for Pitch Day on March 3rd where students will have a chance to present their ideas and win supports and mentorship with a value of $5000.00 *
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Does it make sense? How well was the concept explained;
- Do we need it? Proof of a genuine need for the proposed value of the solution;
- Can it be done? Feasibility of the idea; Will it be possible or are you light years ahead of your time?
- Is the talent there? Evidence that the applicants are able to deliver with a little help;
- Did it catch our attention? We want proposals that engage us. Be creative!
We will contact and announce the finalists on February17th, 2017.
The finalists will be required to present a five-minute pitch of their idea in front of a live audience on April 5th.
*$5000.00 prize has no cash value and reflects value of direct supports through mentorship and supports in developing prototype or service.